|*** All fees are subject to change without notice *** REVISED 11/11/2020|
|2021 Beaver Creek Country Club Golf Memberships|
|Membership Type||Annual Fee||Disc. if paid by 12/15/20||Daily Fee (Walk)||Daily Fee (w/Cart)||Group / Club Play?|
|Full (Age 80+)
(Unl. WALK SUPER SR.)
|* Average “SPEED OF PLAY is 3.5 hours / 18 holes for member play!!!|
|* We offer a 10% discount on annual Golf and Pool dues for ACTIVE Law Enforcement, Military and 1st Responders.|
|* Currently, there is No Initiation Fee For GOLF.|
|* No Food & Beverage Minimums|
|* Annual Pool Dues are discounted for our FULL and FLEX golf members.|
|* “In Season” is April – October: Tee Times for members and regular groups/leagues.|
|* “Off Season” is November – March: 7 days/week Shotgun at 10:30am. Tee times available after 2:00pm.|
|* Members have the privilege to reserve tee times up to 2 weeks in advance|
|* Group or Gang Play is available to most of our members (see above). This is very popular, competitive and fun!|
|* Eight (8) Different Tee Boxes available to accommodate all Skill Levels and Ages!!!|
|* “In-Club” Tournaments and Leagues: Open to our Full members. Approximately 6 Club Tournaments and 5 Different Leagues are available.|
|* Power carts are required on Sat-Sun-Hol mornings before noon. You must have a current Driver’s License to drive a cart.|
The game of golf is a sport you can play and enjoy for a lifetime! Very few other sports can be played from a very young age to your golden years. Golf can be enjoyed with your family, your friends or business colleagues and customers. It is a humbling sport at times, but definitely a “character builder”.
“Handicaps” are used to allow players of different playing ability to compete with one another. Beaver Creek’s Pro Shop offers a full-service handicap system for a nominal annual fee. Scores can be entered using our on-site computer, or via any computer of device capable of getting to the Internet. As discussed later, you must maintain a handicap through the Club to play in our Club tournaments and leagues.
Tee Boxes: Beaver Creek now offers eight (8) tee colors on its scorecard. The yardages vary from around 3,000 yards for our “Junior” tees to over 7,000 yards for our “Blue” or championship tees. Our Club has general guidelines for picking the “tee” that suits your game, allowing you to still have fun and be competitive as your skill set changes.
Course Playing Time: The standard for an 18-hole round of golf is four (4) hours. Fortunately, most of our members get around in about 3½ hours. This is a selling feature of Beaver Creek because most “public” golf courses are going to average 4½ hours. The main difference is that our members know the course and play “ready golf”. There are several things regarding “ready golf” which can save 30 seconds or more per shot. Multiply this by 80 strokes or so, and you will save 30-45 minutes per round, and still not feel like you rushed or played in a hurry. Most of these “ready golf” pointers are common sense, and our Pro Shop Staff will be willing to provide you some courteous tips and suggestions.
Free Time and Economics: Not everyone has the same amount of “free time” to allocate to their golf game. Some people are retired and have lots of time for golf. Some people are addicted to the game and want to play as much as possible. Others may love the game but have other time commitments which prevent them from playing more often.
- Complete Membership Package (includes all of the documents below)
- Rates and Fees Summary
- Membership Types
- Membership Application
- Group List and Time
- Corporate Programs
- Club Rules and Regulations
One-time, non-refundable cost of joining: Currently, there is NO INITIATION FEE for golf memberships.
Tee Time Reservations
- Full Members: Up to 2 weeks in advance
- Flex: Up to 7 days in advance
- Public: Up to 3 days in advance
Daily Golf (Guest) Fees for 2020 before 4/1/2020
- Mon-Thur (before 4pm): $40-includes cart
- Fri/Sat/Sun/Hol (after 12 noon): $45-includes cart
Daily Golf (Guest) Fees for 2020 beginning 4/1/2020
- Mon-Thur (before 4pm): $55-includes cart
- Fri/Sat/Sun/Hol (after 12 noon): $65-includes cart
- Twilight – Mon.-Fri.: $45-includes cart (3 hours before sunset)
- Twilight – Sat/Sun/Hol: $50-includes cart (3 hours before sunset)
Golf members receive additional discounts for Pool Memberships.
Outings and Group Pricing 2019/2020 (subject to change)
Group pricing is available according to the table below (price per player):
- Price includes cart rental, greens fees, A & A tax and MD sales tax
- You may also exclusively rent the course for the day for $6,000 per day, meaning it will be closed to other players for the entire day.
- Morning or afternoon shotgun start is available for groups of 80 or more
- Morning only shotgun start for groups of 40 to 79
- Sequential tee times for smaller groups (less than 40 players)
- Scoring and organization by Beaver Creek Country Club available if requested. This includes custom scorecards and requires player / team names 3 days prior to tournament/outing.
- Pro Shop Gift certificates are available in the denominations you choose.
For Beaver Creek Country Club to reserve your block of tee times and/or close the course to our members, the following requirements must be met:
- The event must be booked through our Head Golf Professional (Dirk Schultz or a designee) @ 301-733-5138, extension 110.
- An advance deposit of $10/player is required to reserve the date.
- 1 week prior to the tournament, Beaver Creek Country Club needs the following: • Final number of golfers • Final number of people eating (food/banquet services are optional) • Balance due (total food + golf less the deposit)
Golf and Food deposits are refundable if course is closed due to inclement weather, or if the event is cancelled in writing three (3) weeks in advance. Cancellation notices in writing should be sent to: Beaver Creek Country Club 9535 Mapleville Road Hagerstown, MD 21740 Attn: Dirk Schultz